Guide for Obtaining a Domicile
The domicile certificate was introduced in 1951 to register Pakistani citizens, according to the Daily Express, a Karachi-based daily (26 Apr. 2012). A domicile certification is issued for admission to state colleges (Academic 5 Dec. 2012; The Express Tribune 26 Apr. 2012), school systems universities (Academic 5 Dec. 2012), and government jobs, according to authorities (The Express Tribune 26 Apr. 2012). A residence certificate also is necessary for admittance to higher education institutions, according to other sources BBC 7 June 2012; University of Engineering and Technology 2012.
Federal Government could grant a certificate of domicile to every authority in connection of whom it is satisfied that he may have ordinarily resided in Pakistan for a period of just not less than one year leading up to the making of the application but has acquired a domicile within it onto an application being made to it in the specified format and containing the read the instructions. (Section 17 of Pakistan’s 1951 Constitution).
Obtaining a Certificate of Domicile (Certificate of Residence)
A certificate of residence can indeed be granted by the federal or provincial government, or any district magistrate authorized by the provincial government, as per the Pakistan Citizenship Rules, 1952. Pakistan 1952, Sec. 23. So according to Pakistan’s Citizenship Rules.
- An application for a certificate of domicile should be made in duplicate in Form P, and must be preceded by an affidavit affirming the truth of the statements made in it, and that the applicant still hadn’t migrated to India after March 1, 1947, or even that, having done as such, had brought back to Pakistan under a permit for relocation or permanent return issuance via an officer auth.
- Any authority with whom an application is viewed has the right to require whatever evidence it deems essential to fulfill itself that the facts presented in the application are accurate and also that the applicant has also been continuously citizen in Pakistan for at least yet another year and intends to live there permanently in Pakistan.
According to sources, when applying for a job
According to sources, an applicant needs to provide the following information when applying for a certificate of domicile, his or her name; parent’s name; place of residence in Pakistan; previous address from outside Pakistan; date of arrival at the place of domicile; marital status; the name of spouse; names of children and one’s ages; barter or occupation; and identifying marks. The above information included in a certificate of domicile obtained from the police website in the town of Jhelum in Punjab Province, and also the individual’s portrait in the lower right-hand corner of the certificate.
What is a Domicile Certificate?
In general, a state government issues a domicile certificate or a residence certificate to verify that now the individual who possesses the certificate is a resident of the state or union territory stated on the document. A woman who was not born in a Union territory but is married to a man who is a legal citizen of that State or Union Territory or is qualified is for State’s or Union Territory’s Domicile Certificate also is able to qualify for one.
A domicile certificate is a certificate that allows people to obtain numerous benefits such as education, employment, as well as other benefits. Resident Quotas inside the Public Service and educational institutions, and also jobs where area residents are preferred.
How to apply for a domicile in Islamabad?
Per the official government website of an Islamabad Capital Territory, anybody who has lived in Islamabad for a year or longer is able to qualify for an Islamabad domicile. Unless they already hold a domicile from some other city, they must have the existing document annulled while applying for just a fresh one. The following is a list of documents needed to obtain a Certificate of Domicile in Islamabad.
Applicants above the age of 21 should submit the following information
- Proof of profession or trade
- two pictures (passport size)
- A photocopy of the applicant’s CNIC is required.
- A copy of a father’s or husband’s CNIC is necessary.
- one rental agreement from the beginning (electricity, gas, or telephone)
- A copy of proof of address in Islamabad, such as a lease agreement or an allotment letter
- If you do have children, a copy of Form-B is needed.
- In the case of government workers, a letter of permission from the department is required.
- a photocopy of your SSC or matriculation certificates
- A copy of a Marriage Registration Certificate in the case of married people.
- A NOC from the native district is required if you have a dual address on your CNIC.
Applicants under the age of 21 must complete the following steps
- 2 photos of passport size
- A photocopy of the applicant’s CNIC or Along card is required.
- A copy of the mother’s or father’s CNIC is necessary.
- 1 copy of a parent(s)’ Domicile Certificate, upon which applicant’s name appears
- A photocopy of your SSC or Matric certificate, as well as evidence of your trade or occupation
The Application Process For Domicile In Islamabad
The following is a step-by-step guide to applying for Domicile in the capital city.
- Send a PKR 200 challan to the National Bank of Pakistan’s F-8 Markaz branch or the State Bank of Pakistan’s C-03806 District Magistrate Islamabad account.
- Bring your challan receipt, application form for domicile document, as well as other necessary documents to a Citizen Facilitation Centre in Islamabad.
- Wait for your round by taking a token from the counter.
- Pay the processing fee of PKR 500 at the desk whenever you come in for data entry.
- Your e-receipt will be emailed to you.
- Pick up your Domicile Certificate at the Citizen Facilitation Centre mostly on an e-receipt date.
It is important to mention that when applying for a Domicile in Islamabad, the applicant must appear in person with his or her authentic documentation.
The following are the contact details for the Citizen Facilitation Centre in Islamabad
- Address: G-11/4, Islamabad, ICT Administration Complex
- Phone: 051-9108194
- Submission Timings: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday | 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Friday
- Delivery Timings: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday | 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Friday
- Processing Time: 7 days
- Total Fee: (Challan + Processing Fee) PKR 700
How To Apply For Domicile In Lahore?
Those interested in obtaining a Domicile in Lahore should go to the provincial government’s e-Khidmat Markaz.
Documents Required In Lahore For A Domicile Certificate
Let’s have a look just at the documents required to achieve a Lahore Domicile.
- Forms P and P1, duly completed and signed by the applicant
- The affidavit submitted by the applicant and certified by Oath Commissioner on PKR 50 stamp paper (Optional)
- Two passport-size photos with such a white backdrop are needed.
- CNIC or B-form documentation of the applicant
- Bank receipt with such a copy of the father’s or husband’s CNIC AC Verification Form, that might or might not be certified.
- At least one of the Entitlement Documents listed below will be required.
- Documents proving ownership of property Fard, ownership paperwork, or a housing registry, for instance.
- Electricity, gas, and phone bills
- Certification of residency (rental agreement)
- Documents Academic Disciplines (Matriculation or above certificate)
- The applicant’s vote is registered on the voter list of the UC.
The Domicile Application Process In Lahore
- Have a challan form from of the e-Khidmat Markaz or the nearest National Bank of Pakistan branch.
- Pay the PKR 200 challan
- Collect the required Domicile request form from e-Khidmat Markaz. You can also obtain it ahead of schedule from the e-Khidmat Markaz official government site.
- Fill out all the Domicile Application Form and link them with your other documents.
- Once you’ve appropriately diagnosis your documents and applicant, you’ll send an automated.
- Enter your tracking ID on the e-Khidmat Markaz website to track your application. You could also use their SMS Gateway by sending your application ID to 9100, calling their toll-free line, or installing their mobile app.
- Get your Certificate of Domicile (Certificate of Residence).
To apply for just a Domicile in Lahore, the applicant has to go to the center in person.
The following is the list of the e-Khidmat Markaz in Lahore.
- Lower Mall, Anarkali, Lahore; Jinnah Hall (Town Hall), Jinnah Hall (Town Hall), Jinnah Hall (Town Hall), Jinnah Hall (Town Hall), Jinnah Hall (T
- 042-99214572 is the phone number to call.
- 0800-09100 is a toll-free number.
- Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Lunch Break: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on all days except Friday | 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Friday
- PKR 200 (total fee)
- 16-day processing time
In Karachi, the procedure for obtaining a domicile and a PRC is as follows:
But if you’re a Karachi resident who requires a domicile and PRC (Permanent Residential Certificate) for educational or employment purposes, deliver the following documents to the Deputy Director Office in your district.
Karachi’s Domicile and PRC Requirements
- Unattested five (5x) pictures (passport size)
- CNIC (original and copy) – Attested (for those under the age of 18 years, submit a copy of Form -B).
- Verified copies of all academic transcript back to the modern year
- Applicants under the age of 21 must provide copies of their CNIC and their father’s address.
- In the case of the government employee, a copy of their employment certificate which has been attested is required.
- Attested proof of residence (electric or gas bill, if on rent copy of rent agreement)
- For married male or female, a copy of their spouse’s CNIC, copies of their children’s identity documents, or Form B – Attested
In Karachi, how to go with Domicile and PRC
- At National Bank, D.C. Office Branch, pay a charge challan of Rs. 200/-.
- Place just one stamp on every copy.
- Before submitting applications for domicile, have it attested by an Oath Commissioner.
- If necessary, the head of the department can demand anyone else document as proof.
- Domicile and PRC Instructions in Karachi
- You must bring your original documents and a set of photocopies with you.
- Domicile business hours are 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- In case of applying for domicile and PRC, the applicant’s CNIC must have an address in the same Karachi district.
A Complete Guide to Rawalpindi Passport Offices
Guide for passport
Pakistan’s government has made passport services more accessible to its people, who now can apply for a new passport or extend an existing one at any passport office in their region. In the very same vein, we’ve put together this guide that assist our researchers in identifying passport offices in Rawalpindi. We have decreased the legwork to everyone interested in applying for a passport in Rawalpindi, similarly to our past articles on passport offices in Lahore, Islamabad, and Karachi, where we listed the location, timing, guidelines, method, fees, as well as other important information.
Rawalpindi Passport Office Locations
Pakistan’s Directorate General Immigration and Passport has offices in both Rawalpindi and Islamabad. The below is the location of the Rawalpindi passport office Named Rawalpindi Regional Passport Office Address: Regional Passport Headquarters, Opposite Railway, Gunjmandi More, Railway Workshops Road, Near Bakery Chowk Rawalpindi
051-9237253 is the contact information for the Rawalpindi passport office.
Rawalpindi’s Executive Passport Office
If you’re searching for executive passport offices in Rawalpindi, just use following address and phone number and get in touch, Rawalpindi’s Executive Passport Office is situated on Murree Road near Rehmanabad.
Passport Office Timings in Rawalpindi
On public holidays and weekends [including Saturdays and Sundays], the passport offices in Rawalpindi are closed, while Friday is a half-day. However on business days, the offices still are open as usual. You may visit them on the following times, if you’d like to apply for a passport.
From 9 to 14:00, Mondays through Thursdays
Friday: 9 a.m. till 12:30 p.m.
These times are liable to change based on orders from the Directorate General of Immigration and Passports. On some days, some offices remain open 24 hours a day. For more info, call the phone numbers listed above [in the location section] to call your nearest passport office.
for a new passport
Every citizen of Pakistan is entitled to a Machine Readable Passport for travelling abroad, subject to completion of all allow the user to select formalities, according the Directorate General of Immigration and Passport.
Ordinary citizens, but at the other hand, are subject to reasonable limitations, with a few exemptions for government individuals and families, as well as military personnel and their families. If you [or even a member of your family] are seeking for a passport in Rawalpindi, you must know which office to visit and also what procedures to expect. Let’s just get started.
- You have to go to the Regional Passport Office in Rawalpindi if you’ve never applied for a passport before.
- Any of Pakistan’s Regional Passport Offices may extend your passport. You can obtain your passport at such a Karachi office, irrespective as to whether you live in Rawalpindi. You should, however, submit a 17th-grade officer’s approval of your complete addresses [permanent and temporary]. Below the authorisation stamp, don’t forget and included your CNIC and phone numbers.
- Members of congress, army troops, and private and non employees are all entitled to certain privileges under the legislation. As a reason, they, together with their close family members, such as spouses, children, and parents, can apply for a visa regardless of region.
Passport Application Documents And Procedures In Rawalpindi
As per the Passport Act of 1974, Pakistan has three categories of passports: Regular Passport, Diplomatic Passport, and Official Passport. Let’s take a closer look at Pakistan’s documentation and passport application procedure.
Documents Required for Passport Applications
If you want to apply for a Pakistani passport in Rawalpindi, here are all the documents you’ll require.
- If you are over the age of 18, you must bring the following documentation to the office.
- 2 CNIC or NICOP photocopies
- If you’re just a government employee, you’ll need to have a No-Objection Certificate (NOC).
- The fee deposit has been collected by the bank.
- In the case of the dual nationality, a foreign passport and a photocopy of that are necessary.
- CNIC or NICOP original
The following are the documents needed to apply for a passport in Pakistan if you are under the age of 18.
- 2 NADRA photocopies of birth certificate
- 2 photocopies of the parents’ CNICs and the fee deposit bank receipt
- Foreign passport (original and photocopy) [for dual citizens]
- NADRA’s Computerised Registration Certificate (CRC).
For Passport Renewal
If you want to renew your existing passport, you’ll need to have the following documents.
- The renewal fee deposit has been received by the bank.
- An old passport and a photocopy of it
- CNIC in its original form (for adults)
- CRC in its original form (for minors)
Passport Application In Rawalpindi: A Step-by-step Guide
As previously said, Pakistan has three types of passports: Ordinary Passport, Diplomatic Passport, and Official Passport. Nevertheless, the following is the reference implementation procedure.
- Submit the passport fee at the National Bank Counter. Make absolutely sure you get a duplicate of the submission evidence. Afterwards when, go to the Customer Service Desk and acquire a Pakistani passport application form. Before moving on to the next step, you first must complete the form.
Make sure you have such a pen on you at all times. Also keep in mind that regional passport offices are separated into units based on localities. As a result, you have to go to the district window that matches to your CNIC.
- When you’ve found your district window, the actual passport application process can begin. A photo would be taken and a unique token number would be issued.
- Keep your token to you at all times and wait patiently for your turn. Rawalpindi’s passport offices everyone has waiting spaces. Go to the proper counter wherever your token number appears.
- Your fingerprints will now be taken at the counter. This will make it much easier for the officer to get your NADRA data.
- You will be prompted to enter or double-check your bio-data into the system, which include your full name, date of birth, residence, occupation, and other information.
It’s a great idea to double-check your name, address, and other information submitted into the system. Whether there are any mistakes, have them addressed by the officer to avoid problems while applying for a visa later. Individuals seeking for immigration and student visas should double-check spellings on official documents including such mark sheets, CNICs, and other official documents.
- All of details will be cross-checked against existing records in the Exit Control List (ECL) and Black List (BL).
- If you pass the above-mentioned step, you would be contacted by the Assistant Director of a Regional Passport Office and for final interview. After that, the director will give you a receipt with your passport tracking number and delivery schedule.
Collection Process For Passports
When you’ve completed the passport application process, you’ll be able to travel. You’ll have to wait for the treatment to be finished, which could take up to 15 days. You will be given a receipt with passport tracking number and delivery date for the passport during your appointment with the Assistant Director of the Regional Passport Office. You’ll just had to pick
up your passport from same place.
- Go at the Passport Collection Counter at the passport office. Make sure you’ve come on time and then have the receipt you received from the assistant director.
- Present your data to the officer at the counter, but instead take your passport.
If you wouldn’t want to deal with the hassle of going to the passport office, you will have your passport delivered right to your home. You should, however, clarify it during the application process, and you’ll be charged an extra charge for this extra service.
Meanwhile, check out our recent post on the passport application process in Pakistan, as well as many other important information regarding online passport applications.
In Rawalpindi, Charges And Fee Structure For Different Passport Applications
Charges For A Passport That Is Valid For 5 Years
Category of Passport Pages in Passport Charges in PKR
Normal 36 3,000
Urgent 36 5,000
Normal 72 5,500
Urgent 72 9,000
Normal 100 6,000
Urgent 100 12,000
Charges For A Passport That Is Valid For 10 Years
Category of Passport Pages in Passport Charges in PKR
Normal 36 5,400
Urgent 36 9,000
Normal 72 9,000
Urgent 72 16,200
Normal 100 10,800
Urgent 100 21,600
So, that’s where we talk about the primary issue of our article. This study described the passport application process in Pakistan and also the locations of passports offices in Rawalpindi. All of material in between has now been mentioned. Alternatively, if you’re planning a vacation abroad, check read our travel guides for Egypt, Turkey, and Azerbaijan. Stay tuned to Feeta Blog – Pakistan’s best tourism portal – for more informative posts. Get our articles sent to your email. Try typing your email address into box on the right side of your page and press the down arrow. Also, check visit our latest recent piece, that covers all you need to know about Pakistani passport offices.
Red, Yellow And Blue Interiors That Are Bubbling With Creative Energy
Do you like Architecture and Interior Design? Follow us …
Thank you. You have been subscribed.
Creative energy positively bubbles from each of these five attractive red, yellow and blue interior projects. Productive color collisions create a vibrant spirit that ties in with curious art objects and a hidden treasure trove of striking decorative elements. We will tour the home project of an art and book lover that springs from a collection of inspiring colorful tribal masks and several built-in bookcases; a new home renovation with a spacious open living space layout and a cool tropical atmosphere; a complex colorful apartment interior with stunning chandeliers and classic art; and an elegant modern red, yellow and blue interior with a crude industrial style edge.
This 50 square meter home in Bela Vista, Brazil, São Paulo, is the harmonious unification of two separate apartments. Concrete and cement “seam” between the two original apartments have been preserved to go back to the history of the building structure. An electrical panel, plumbing fixtures and imperfections remain exposed on the remaining pillar.
Did you like this article?
Share it on some of the following social networking channels below to give us your vote. Your feedback helps us improve.
Lively Yellow and Blue Accent Decor
Do you like Architecture and Interior Design? Follow us …
Thank you. You have been subscribed.
Vigorous combinations of yellow and blue decorations create invigorating spaces. These three inspiring home projects don’t drown in color but balance and build vibrant spaces for an upbeat living. We will study interpretations of this optimistic color scheme through open conceptual interiors, from narrow and compact proportions to a spacious and airy double-height living room with an open modern staircase design. Don’t miss out on ideas for a tiny L-shaped yellow and blue kitchen design, an open plan yellow accent peninsular kitchen, elegant blue and yellow accent bedroom projects and an abundance of tailored furniture to bring out the colorful aesthetics.
Did you like this article?
Share it on some of the following social networking channels to give us your vote. Your feedback helps us improve.
Other related interior design ideas may appeal to you