Guide for Obtaining a Domicile
Obtaining a Domicile, The domicile certificate was introduced in 1951 to register Pakistani citizens, according to the Daily Express, a Karachi-based daily (26 Apr. 2012). A domicile certification is issued for admission to state colleges (Academic 5 Dec. 2012; The Express Tribune 26 Apr. 2012), school systems universities (Academic 5 Dec. 2012), and government jobs, according to authorities (The Express Tribune 26 Apr. 2012). A residence certificate also is necessary for admittance to higher education institutions, according to other sources BBC 7 June 2012; University of Engineering and Technology 2012.
Federal Government could grant a certificate of domicile to every authority in connection with whom it is satisfied that he may have ordinarily resided in Pakistan for a period of just not less than one year leading up to the making of the application but has acquired a domicile within it onto an application being made to it in the specified format and containing the read the instructions. (Section 17 of Pakistan’s 1951 Constitution).
Obtaining a Certificate of Domicile (Certificate of Residence)
A certificate of residence can indeed be granted by the federal or provincial government, or any district magistrate authorized by the provincial government, as per the Pakistan Citizenship Rules, 1952. Pakistan 1952, Sec. 23. So according to Pakistan’s Citizenship Rules.
- An application for a certificate of domicile should be made in duplicate in Form P, and must be preceded by an affidavit affirming the truth of the statements made in it, and that the applicant still hadn’t migrated to India after March 1, 1947, or even that, having done as such, had brought back to Pakistan under a permit for relocation or permanent return issuance via an officer auth.
- Any authority with whom an application is viewed has the right to require whatever evidence it deems essential to fulfill itself that the facts presented in the application are accurate and also that the applicant has also been continuously citizen in Pakistan for at least yet another year and intends to live there permanently in Pakistan.
According to sources, when applying for a job
According to sources, an applicant needs to provide the following information when applying for a certificate of domicile, his or her name; parent’s name; place of residence in Pakistan; previous address from outside Pakistan; date of arrival at the place of domicile; marital status; the name of spouse; names of children and one’s ages; barter or occupation; and identifying marks. The above information is included in a certificate of domicile obtained from the police website in the town of Jhelum in Punjab Province, and also the individual’s portrait in the lower right-hand corner of the certificate.
What is a Domicile Certificate?
In general, a state government issues a domicile certificate or a residence certificate to verify that now the individual who possesses the certificate is a resident of the state or union territory stated on the document. A woman who was not born in a Union territory but is married to a man who is a legal citizen of that State or Union Territory or is qualified for a State’s or Union Territory’s Domicile Certificate also is able to qualify for one.
A domicile certificate is a certificate that allows people to obtain numerous benefits such as education, employment, as well as other benefits. Resident Quotas inside the Public Service and educational institutions, and also jobs where area residents are preferred.
How to apply for a domicile in Islamabad?
Per the official government website of the Islamabad Capital Territory, anybody who has lived in Islamabad for a year or longer is able to qualify for an Islamabad domicile. Unless they already hold a domicile from some other city, they must have the existing document annulled while applying for just a fresh one. The following is a list of documents needed to obtain a Certificate of Domicile in Islamabad.
Applicants above the age of 21 should submit the following information
- Proof of profession or trade
- two pictures (passport size)
- A photocopy of the applicant’s CNIC is required.
- A copy of a father’s or husband’s CNIC is necessary.
- one rental agreement from the beginning (electricity, gas, or telephone)
- A copy of proof of address in Islamabad, such as a lease agreement or an allotment letter
- If you do have children, a copy of Form-B is needed.
- In the case of government workers, a letter of permission from the department is required.
- a photocopy of your SSC or matriculation certificates
- A copy of a Marriage Registration Certificate in the case of married people.
- A NOC from the native district is required if you have a dual address on your CNIC.
Applicants under the age of 21 must complete the following steps
- 2 photos of passport size
- A photocopy of the applicant’s CNIC or Along card is required.
- A copy of the mother’s or father’s CNIC is necessary.
- 1 copy of a parent(s)’ Domicile Certificate, upon which the applicant’s name appears
- A photocopy of your SSC or Matric certificate, as well as evidence of your trade or occupation
The Application Process For Domicile In Islamabad
The following is a step-by-step guide to applying for Domicile in the capital city.
- Send a PKR 200 challan to the National Bank of Pakistan’s F-8 Markaz branch or the State Bank of Pakistan’s C-03806 District Magistrate Islamabad account.
- Bring your challan receipt, application form for domicile document, as well as other necessary documents to a Citizen Facilitation Centre in Islamabad.
- Wait for your round by taking a token from the counter.
- Pay the processing fee of PKR 500 at the desk whenever you come in for data entry.
- Your e-receipt will be emailed to you.
- Pick up your Domicile Certificate at the Citizen Facilitation Centre mostly on an e-receipt date.
It is important to mention that when applying for a Domicile in Islamabad, the applicant must appear in person with his or her authentic documentation.
The following are the contact details for the Citizen Facilitation Centre in Islamabad
- Address: G-11/4, Islamabad, ICT Administration Complex
- Phone: 051-9108194
- Submission Timings: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday | 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Friday
- Delivery Timings: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday | 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Friday
- Processing Time: 7 days
- Total Fee: (Challan + Processing Fee) PKR 700
How To Apply For Domicile In Lahore?
Those interested in obtaining a Domicile in Lahore should go to the provincial government’s e-Khidmat Markaz.
Documents Required In Lahore For A Domicile Certificate
Let’s have a look just at the documents required to achieve a Lahore Domicile.
- Forms P and P1, duly completed and signed by the applicant
- The affidavit submitted by the applicant and certified by Oath Commissioner on PKR 50 stamp paper (Optional)
- Two passport-size photos with such a white backdrop are needed.
- CNIC or B-form documentation of the applicant
- Bank receipt with such a copy of the father’s or husband’s CNIC AC Verification Form, that might or might not be certified.
- At least one of the Entitlement Documents listed below will be required.
- Documents proving ownership of property Fard, ownership paperwork, or a housing registry, for instance.
- Electricity, gas, and phone bills
- Certification of residency (rental agreement)
- Documents Academic Disciplines (Matriculation or above certificate)
- The applicant’s vote is registered on the voter list of the UC.
The Domicile Application Process In Lahore
- Have a challan form from the e-Khidmat Markaz or the nearest National Bank of Pakistan branch.
- Pay the PKR 200 challan
- Collect the required Domicile request form from e-Khidmat Markaz. You can also obtain it ahead of schedule from the e-Khidmat Markaz official government site.
- Fill out all the Domicile Application Forms and link them with your other documents.
- Once you’ve appropriately diagnosed your documents and applicant, you’ll send an automated.
- Enter your tracking ID on the e-Khidmat Markaz website to track your application. You could also use their SMS Gateway by sending your application ID to 9100, calling their toll-free line, or installing their mobile app.
- Get your Certificate of Domicile (Certificate of Residence).
To apply for just a Domicile in Lahore, the applicant has to go to the center in person.
The following is the list of the e-Khidmat Markaz in Lahore.
- Lower Mall, Anarkali, Lahore; Jinnah Hall (Town Hall), Jinnah Hall (Town Hall), Jinnah Hall (Town Hall), Jinnah Hall (Town Hall), Jinnah Hall (T
- 042-99214572 is the phone number to call.
- 0800-09100 is a toll-free number.
- Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Lunch Break: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on all days except Friday | 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Friday
- PKR 200 (total fee)
- 16-day processing time
In Karachi, the procedure for obtaining a domicile and a PRC is as follows:
But if you’re a Karachi resident who requires a domicile and PRC (Permanent Residential Certificate) for educational or employment purposes, deliver the following documents to the Deputy Director’s Office in your district.
Karachi’s Domicile and PRC Requirements
- Unattested five (5x) pictures (passport size)
- CNIC (original and copy) – Attested (for those under the age of 18 years, submit a copy of Form -B).
- Verified copies of all academic transcripts back to the modern year
- Applicants under the age of 21 must provide copies of their CNIC and their father’s address.
- In the case of the government employee, a copy of their employment certificate which has been attested is required.
- Attested proof of residence (electric or gas bill, if on rent copy of rent agreement)
- For married males or females, a copy of their spouse’s CNIC, copies of their children’s identity documents, or Form B – Attested
In Karachi, how to go with Domicile and PRC
- At National Bank, D.C. Office Branch, pay a charge challan of Rs. 200/-.
- Place just one stamp on every copy.
- Before submitting applications for domicile, have it attested by an Oath Commissioner?
- If necessary, the head of the department can demand anyone else document as proof.
- Domicile and PRC Instructions in Karachi
- You must bring your original documents and a set of photocopies with you.
- Domicile business hours are 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- In the case of applying for domicile and PRC, the applicant’s CNIC must have an address in the same Karachi district.
Stay tuned to Feeta Blog to learn more about architecture, Lifestyle and Interior Design.
72 Weirdest Building Designs
If you ever feel that some architects live in their own fantasy land, you are not the only one. The buildings they create can range from majestic to magical, and they are sure to captivate your buttresses, stoic columns, angelic balconies and formidable facades. However, you may sometimes get the idea that some of these art innovators haven’t fully considered some things – like the fact that people actually have to live and work in the built-up buildings.
We have some dreamy and confusing buildings to show you today, dear pandas, so take off your opera glasses, get yourself some popcorn, and let’s go through the cream of the crop of the ‘Bizarre Buildings’ subreddit. Take a look at some of the most beautiful buildings people may have a hard time living in, vote for the ones you enjoyed the most, and let us know which one you would choose as your home in the comments section.
I chatted nicely about architecture with Dr. June Commissioner of Ryerson University. Dr. Komisar, who is a specialist in architectural design, the history and theory of architecture, and design for urban agriculture, told Bored Panda for professionals to seek inspiration from the “wise” ancient Roman writer Vitruvius. “What he said about balancing goods (suitability of the building too needs), firmness (structural integrity) and joy (the aesthetics of the building and its relationship to site and context) still holds true.”
# 1 This Building In Guizhou, China
# 2 The Interlace – Singapore
# 3 Cat Shaped Kindergarten, Germany
Dr. Komisar has shown Bored Panda that no matter how good an architect is, they will not be able to be prepared for all possible problems and contingencies. “But understanding the local conditions and evaluating other buildings using the same construction techniques and materials can help avoid problems,” she said.
I was also interested to find out how architects can innovate and create originality when sometimes it seems like every idea has already been made. According to Dr. Komisar, the changes do not have to be something profound. Start small.
# 4 The Evolution Of This Building Can Be Seen In Its Masonry
# 5 Pavilion Of Enlightenment, Thailand
# 6 The National Carpet Museum In Baku, Azerbaijan
“Innovation does not have to be radical, but can be an incremental change that will benefit users and society at large. Today we have a huge opportunity to build sustainable buildings that approach or achieve ‘net zero energy cost. Using local and/or sustainable materials, designing for passive and/or active solar and wind energy, designed for very low energy, and renovating and adapting existing buildings, we can help mitigate climate change. ”
Dr. Komisar continued: “Dealing with this environmental crisis is not only an issue we need to address, but it is also a tremendous opportunity for project innovation. Addressing these concerns will undoubtedly introduce a variety of creative solutions.”
# 7 The Department of Fisheries In Hyderabad, India
# 8 Tower “Arbre Blanc” by Sou Fujimoto in Montpellier, France
# 9 Giant 16th Century “Colossal” Sculpture In Florence, Italy Has All Rooms Hidden Inside
Architecture is a hard crack. On the one hand, it is a very functional and rational field of action that literally projects the spaces in which we live, work and sleep. On the other hand, it is an artistic expression form on the same level of importance as function. After all, if you intend to build something (anything), why not make it amazing?
So of course it’s up to the architect to solve an engineer’s constant riddle: how do you innovate and create something iconic, while also making sure your building doesn’t cause a stir and denounce it in the news?
# 10 Turtle Building
# 11 600-year-old Clock Located In Prague Is The World’s Oldest Astrological Clock Still Working!
# 12 Original 1930s Shell Gas Station
No 99 Designs draw attention that buildings should be pioneering, showy, and come out of their surroundings. And that means bending the rules and capturing (at least some) conventions.
Paradoxically, however, the architect is also very aware of the surroundings of the building, using them as a complementary background. You can still have your modern masterpiece if you pay homage to the more traditional surroundings of the building with the details, colors, etc.
And it is in relation to the surroundings that your choice of materials and the way you shape your project comes in – they are deeply expressive decisions that you should consider as soon as you start outlining your ideas for your project.
And always always remember that even though you are creating a work of art, it must be practical. Otherwise, what is meant by architecture, when sculpture would give you the full freedom to express yourself?
# 13 Wonderful Building In Chile
# 14 Austria
# 15 When You Are An Architect Whose Brother-in-Law Owns A Struggling Window Shop
The community r / bizarre buildings celebrated its 5th birthday just a few months ago, in March, and it’s strong. Currently, the subreddit has over 131k members and we can see that number growing in the future.
Be sure to visit the community if you enjoyed the photos on this list. Come in for a quick ‘hello, how are you?’ or consider also posting a strange-looking yet utterly amazing building.
“If it’s a bizarre building, it belongs here. No, not pictures of buildings with a bizarre Christmas [look]. We want unique Unicope buildings! “The moderators of ‘Bizarre Buildings’ shared what their online group is all about.
You heard it here, folks – your regular holiday decor bizarre just won’t cut it. You have to go for bizarre. Start the weirdness until eleven, so even Alice thinks she’s still in Wonderland. Just remember that when you innovate, you also have the ability to make a good climate too!
# 16 Walden 7 in Barcelona, Spain
# 17 When You Have the Money But Not the Earth (Batié, Cameroon)
# 18 Treehouse (Demolished), Okinawa
# 19 Content House In The Desert
# 20 The Sheep Building (Tirau, Waikato, New Zealand)
# 21 Japanese Moka Railway Station In The Shape Of A Locomotive
# 22 Tianzi Hotel, China
# 23 The Stockholm Telephone Tower With About 5,500 Telephone Lines, 1890
# 24 Unique Residence In The Netherlands
# 25 When Your Growing Family Needs An Upgrade But You Love That Comfortable Cottage
# 26 Here Is The Proposed Crescent Tower For Dubai
# 27 “My Home Is Off the Highway”
# 28 This Is What Happens When The Owner Of Half Of City Hall Refuses To Sell
# 29 Technical University University Building Sydney (UTS)
# 30 Abandoned Potato Sorting Station In Ukraine
# 31 This Single Pixelated Facade On The Mahanakhon Tower In Bangkok, Thailand
# 32 Living Like a Caverner With Modern Pleasures
# 33 This Little House
# 34 Chestnut Tower Sun By Fundamental Architects
# 35 Bizarre Chicken
# 36 The Largest Hotel In The World, With A Scanning 10,000 Rooms Currently Under Construction In Saudi Arabia
# 37 The New Louis Vuitton Store In Tokyo
# 38 “Local Man In Altus, Eight Arrested After Shooting From Trebuchet To A Group Of Girl Scouts. His wife was quoted as saying ‘I wish I hadn’t yielded to him begging that devilish castle tower when we built the house, he’s mentally fixed in the Middle Ages since 1981 ‘”
# 39 Plot # 1282, Residential House In Beirut Designed By Bernard Khoury
# 40 Inverted Pyramid House In Spain
# 41 Shop Front In Kyoto
# 42 The Frame In Dubai – Lift Up Along, Walk Across Glass Floor, Lift Down
# 43 Shenzhen International Airport Looks like a Giant Airplane
# 44 Spiral House, Ramat Gan
# 45 Spanish Embassy In Brazil
# 46 700 Sq Ft House In My ‘Hood Soldus Sold For $ 1 Million
# 47 Modernist Home In Venice, California
# 48 Saemoonan Church In Seoul, Korea
# 49 Seafood Restaurant? An Institute for Marine Biology? Or Headquarters For Crab People Hiding In A Flat View?
# 50 Hyatt Regency San Francisco De John Portman (1974)
# 51 People Living Near Helicoid Street In Chongqing
# 52 The Peachoid, A 135 Feet (41 M) High Water Tower In Gaffney, South Carolina
# 53 I Don’t Know About You, But I For One Always Wanted To Live In A Black, Characteristic Monolith
# 54 House in Katayama, Japan
# 55 This House In Sochi, Russia
# 56 Residential House In Egypt
# 57 Cleveland Clinic- Lou Ruvo Center For Brain Health In Las Vegas, Nevada
# 58 Rare Vision Of Two Wild Buildings Interacting
# 59 Is A Huge Open Market In The Netherlands With Housing Inside
# 60 Often Called “The Great Wall Of Russia” Or “The Lying Skyscraper”, This Is One Of The Longest Buildings In The World
# 61 Side House
# 62 Basketball / Soccer Patio On The Roof Of Some Houses Next To Old City Walls In Dubrovnik
# 63 Grand Castle Apartments, Grand Rapids, Michigan
# 64 The Tallest Leisure Building In The World, The North Korean Hotel Ryugyong
# 65 House From The Beach View, Laguna Beach
# 66 House On Pole, Japan
# 67 Postmodern Garbage In Kahramanmaraş, Turkey
# 68 Ie In Chongqing
# 69 St.Joseph’s Hospital, Tacoma, United States
# 70 Unique Window Design On This Building
# 71 Basf Tower In Berlin, Germany
# 72 The Interlace, Singapore
For more information on the real estate sector of the country, keep reading Feeta Blog.