What’s in the ever-living fudge – one step is, eh, but this one has three different levels plus the added detriment of the world’s worst architectural details around it. Please have someone else tell me that you hate this as much as I do. I know it’s probably more interior design, but it’s so ugly.
Guide for Obtaining a Domicile
The domicile certificate was introduced in 1951 to register Pakistani citizens, according to the Daily Express, a Karachi-based daily (26 Apr. 2012). A domicile certification is issued for admission to state colleges (Academic 5 Dec. 2012; The Express Tribune 26 Apr. 2012), school systems universities (Academic 5 Dec. 2012), and government jobs, according to authorities (The Express Tribune 26 Apr. 2012). A residence certificate also is necessary for admittance to higher education institutions, according to other sources BBC 7 June 2012; University of Engineering and Technology 2012.
Federal Government could grant a certificate of domicile to every authority in connection with whom it is satisfied that he may have ordinarily resided in Pakistan for a period of just not less than one year leading up to the making of the application but has acquired a domicile within it onto an application being made to it in the specified format and containing the read the instructions. (Section 17 of Pakistan’s 1951 Constitution).
Obtaining a Certificate of Domicile (Certificate of Residence)
A certificate of residence can indeed be granted by the federal or provincial government, or any district magistrate authorized by the provincial government, as per the Pakistan Citizenship Rules, 1952. Pakistan 1952, Sec. 23. So according to Pakistan’s Citizenship Rules.
- An application for a certificate of domicile should be made in duplicate in Form P, and must be preceded by an affidavit affirming the truth of the statements made in it, and that the applicant still hadn’t migrated to India after March 1, 1947, or even that, having done as such, had brought back to Pakistan under a permit for relocation or permanent return issuance via an officer auth.
- Any authority with whom an application is viewed has the right to require whatever evidence it deems essential to fulfill itself that the facts presented in the application are accurate and also that the applicant has also been continuously citizen in Pakistan for at least yet another year and intends to live there permanently in Pakistan.
According to sources, when applying for a job
According to sources, an applicant needs to provide the following information when applying for a certificate of domicile, his or her name; parent’s name; place of residence in Pakistan; previous address from outside Pakistan; date of arrival at the place of domicile; marital status; the name of spouse; names of children and one’s ages; barter or occupation; and identifying marks. The above information is included in a certificate of domicile obtained from the police website in the town of Jhelum in Punjab Province, and also the individual’s portrait in the lower right-hand corner of the certificate.
What is a Domicile Certificate?
In general, a state government issues a domicile certificate or a residence certificate to verify that now the individual who possesses the certificate is a resident of the state or union territory stated on the document. A woman who was not born in a Union territory but is married to a man who is a legal citizen of that State or Union Territory or is qualified for a State’s or Union Territory’s Domicile Certificate also is able to qualify for one.
A domicile certificate is a certificate that allows people to obtain numerous benefits such as education, employment, as well as other benefits. Resident Quotas inside the Public Service and educational institutions, and also jobs where area residents are preferred.
How to apply for a domicile in Islamabad?
Per the official government website of the Islamabad Capital Territory, anybody who has lived in Islamabad for a year or longer is able to qualify for an Islamabad domicile. Unless they already hold a domicile from some other city, they must have the existing document annulled while applying for just a fresh one. The following is a list of documents needed to obtain a Certificate of Domicile in Islamabad.
Applicants above the age of 21 should submit the following information
- Proof of profession or trade
- two pictures (passport size)
- A photocopy of the applicant’s CNIC is required.
- A copy of a father’s or husband’s CNIC is necessary.
- one rental agreement from the beginning (electricity, gas, or telephone)
- A copy of proof of address in Islamabad, such as a lease agreement or an allotment letter
- If you do have children, a copy of Form-B is needed.
- In the case of government workers, a letter of permission from the department is required.
- a photocopy of your SSC or matriculation certificates
- A copy of a Marriage Registration Certificate in the case of married people.
- A NOC from the native district is required if you have a dual address on your CNIC.
Applicants under the age of 21 must complete the following steps
- 2 photos of passport size
- A photocopy of the applicant’s CNIC or Along card is required.
- A copy of the mother’s or father’s CNIC is necessary.
- 1 copy of a parent(s)’ Domicile Certificate, upon which the applicant’s name appears
- A photocopy of your SSC or Matric certificate, as well as evidence of your trade or occupation
The Application Process For Domicile In Islamabad
The following is a step-by-step guide to applying for Domicile in the capital city.
- Send a PKR 200 challan to the National Bank of Pakistan’s F-8 Markaz branch or the State Bank of Pakistan’s C-03806 District Magistrate Islamabad account.
- Bring your challan receipt, application form for domicile document, as well as other necessary documents to a Citizen Facilitation Centre in Islamabad.
- Wait for your round by taking a token from the counter.
- Pay the processing fee of PKR 500 at the desk whenever you come in for data entry.
- Your e-receipt will be emailed to you.
- Pick up your Domicile Certificate at the Citizen Facilitation Centre mostly on an e-receipt date.
It is important to mention that when applying for a Domicile in Islamabad, the applicant must appear in person with his or her authentic documentation.
The following are the contact details for the Citizen Facilitation Centre in Islamabad
- Address: G-11/4, Islamabad, ICT Administration Complex
- Phone: 051-9108194
- Submission Timings: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday | 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Friday
- Delivery Timings: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday | 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Friday
- Processing Time: 7 days
- Total Fee: (Challan + Processing Fee) PKR 700
How To Apply For Domicile In Lahore?
Those interested in obtaining a Domicile in Lahore should go to the provincial government’s e-Khidmat Markaz.
Documents Required In Lahore For A Domicile Certificate
Let’s have a look just at the documents required to achieve a Lahore Domicile.
- Forms P and P1, duly completed and signed by the applicant
- The affidavit submitted by the applicant and certified by Oath Commissioner on PKR 50 stamp paper (Optional)
- Two passport-size photos with such a white backdrop are needed.
- CNIC or B-form documentation of the applicant
- Bank receipt with such a copy of the father’s or husband’s CNIC AC Verification Form, that might or might not be certified.
- At least one of the Entitlement Documents listed below will be required.
- Documents proving ownership of property Fard, ownership paperwork, or a housing registry, for instance.
- Electricity, gas, and phone bills
- Certification of residency (rental agreement)
- Documents Academic Disciplines (Matriculation or above certificate)
- The applicant’s vote is registered on the voter list of the UC.
The Domicile Application Process In Lahore
- Have a challan form from the e-Khidmat Markaz or the nearest National Bank of Pakistan branch.
- Pay the PKR 200 challan
- Collect the required Domicile request form from e-Khidmat Markaz. You can also obtain it ahead of schedule from the e-Khidmat Markaz official government site.
- Fill out all the Domicile Application Forms and link them with your other documents.
- Once you’ve appropriately diagnosed your documents and applicant, you’ll send an automated.
- Enter your tracking ID on the e-Khidmat Markaz website to track your application. You could also use their SMS Gateway by sending your application ID to 9100, calling their toll-free line, or installing their mobile app.
- Get your Certificate of Domicile (Certificate of Residence).
To apply for just a Domicile in Lahore, the applicant has to go to the center in person.
The following is the list of the e-Khidmat Markaz in Lahore.
- Lower Mall, Anarkali, Lahore; Jinnah Hall (Town Hall), Jinnah Hall (Town Hall), Jinnah Hall (Town Hall), Jinnah Hall (Town Hall), Jinnah Hall (T
- 042-99214572 is the phone number to call.
- 0800-09100 is a toll-free number.
- Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Lunch Break: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on all days except Friday | 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Friday
- PKR 200 (total fee)
- 16-day processing time
In Karachi, the procedure for obtaining a domicile and a PRC is as follows:
But if you’re a Karachi resident who requires a domicile and PRC (Permanent Residential Certificate) for educational or employment purposes, deliver the following documents to the Deputy Director’s Office in your district.
Karachi’s Domicile and PRC Requirements
- Unattested five (5x) pictures (passport size)
- CNIC (original and copy) – Attested (for those under the age of 18 years, submit a copy of Form -B).
- Verified copies of all academic transcripts back to the modern year
- Applicants under the age of 21 must provide copies of their CNIC and their father’s address.
- In the case of the government employee, a copy of their employment certificate which has been attested is required.
- Attested proof of residence (electric or gas bill, if on rent copy of rent agreement)
- For married males or females, a copy of their spouse’s CNIC, copies of their children’s identity documents, or Form B – Attested
In Karachi, how to go with Domicile and PRC
- At National Bank, D.C. Office Branch, pay a charge challan of Rs. 200/-.
- Place just one stamp on every copy.
- Before submitting applications for domicile, have it attested by an Oath Commissioner.
- If necessary, the head of the department can demand anyone else document as proof.
- Domicile and PRC Instructions in Karachi
- You must bring your original documents and a set of photocopies with you.
- Domicile business hours are 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- In the case of applying for domicile and PRC, the applicant’s CNIC must have an address in the same Karachi district.
Stay tuned to Feeta Blog to learn more about architecture, Lifestyle and Interior Design.
40 Architecture Examples That Look So Bad, People Just Had To Shame Them
Some buildings will absolutely captivate you with their amazing projects, ingenious architectural decisions and the power of their aesthetics. This article, however, is not about such buildings. No! See, not all buildings are the same, and the “bad guys” should be publicly embarrassed so that others don’t copy their projects. So we will focus exclusively on simple terrifying architectural decisions.
Remember to vote for your favorite photos you love to hate and be sure to follow the arrogant Facebook group if you like their stuff. They are a growing community with awesome content.
Bored Panda talked about what separates good and bad design, the need to democratize access to strange projects on private property, and also the roles that architecture plays with an expert in Sweden’s field that has a background in urban planning. You will find our full interview with her below.
1. I Dunno, Slim Doesn’t Seem To Be Digging This Situation
2. This Pillar Was Straight Last Week. This Is The First Floor Of A Seven-Floor Building
3. I Do Not Give A Damn How Well It’s Cantilevered Or How Strong The Struts Are. I Do Not Have The Kind Of Luck It Would Take To Set Foot In This House
The Swedish planning expert with Bored Panda explained to Bored Panda that while public spaces must meet safety and accessibility standards, aesthetic standards can be much more fluid for buildings. The expert spoke to Bored Panda on the condition that she remain anonymous. (Remember, just because you’re an expert at something and want to help doesn’t mean you always like fame … as opposed to a weird architecture that just asks you to look at it!)
“Most often the elements of the built environment must be in harmony with each other and with the environment. However, sometimes something more daring and ready can form an attractive contrast, “she said. However, the urban planning expert shared with Bored Panda that, in her personal opinion, our built environments should engage us, as well as stimulate our minds and senses. In fact, she believes that the ability of architecture to make us think is one of its most powerful aspects.
4. The Cactus Is *chef’s Kiss
5 . This Is Not Photoshopped
6. That Gives Me Anxiety
“There are circumstances when architecture has to create a sense of calm and security, yet there are cases where it’s not bad if the architecture provokes us and makes us think, ‘Why don’t I like the look of this building?’ ”
The city planner said we need to give people the freedom to express themselves the way they want when it comes to designing their private property. As long as they have the resources, almost anything is allowed, in her opinion.
7 . Opera And Ballet Theatre Of Cheboksary (Russia)
8. A Friend Of Mine Cross-Posted This And It Made Me Think Of Y’all
9. I Might Like This If Those Were Slides
“Strange architecture comes from our innate desire to prove our uniqueness. However, not everyone who has the resources has a medium taste for aesthetics. However, if it’s for the people who live or use their private space, I mean why not? “she told Bored Panda that as long as you don’t actively harm anyone, no matter how bad your projects are, you have to be as unique as you want to be. Even if it lacks objective aesthetic standards.
10. Who Remembers Those Gerbil Enclosures That Look Like This?
11. This Looks Like A Place A Villain Would Live
12. I’ll Meet Your Brutalism, And Raise You This
However, the expert acknowledged that others in the industry may not see things the way she sees. Others, she said, believe private property should harmonize with the surroundings.
“But I don’t think we should cross that thin line where architecture becomes reserved only for the rich and for those with good taste ’(whoever decides that). I’m only talking about the private property here. When it comes to public space, there has to be a consensus between public and professional on the design, ”she said, as the rules for the private and public spheres are very different.
13. Um… What Is This?
14. Art Nouveau On Psychedelics
15. I Wonder Who Thought This Would Be A Good Idea
The town planning expert also had some design tips. “First, although I often advocate for unconventional-looking buildings, I do not purposely encourage provocative architecture. The building must be designed with the intention of housing and protecting society. It should create a sense of security but not be boring, ”she told Bored Panda that we need to balance uniqueness and service, expression and community.
17. Can We All Just Take A Moment And Acknowledge That Prince Produced Some Great Music, But He Lived In A Water Treatment Station
18. The “Snail House” In Bulgaria Actually Does Look Like A Snail
In addition, the expert from Sweden pointed out that accessibility, inclusiveness and empowerment should also be key features of any architectural project. “I also prefer somewhat complex but systematic projects. Minimalist and box floor plans are good in some cases when easy access is needed (e.g. hospitals) however they can be completely untrue while more complex floor plan plans are more stimulating (e.g., good for schools, in my opinion). ”
19. Toilet-Shaped House (Named Haewoojae), Built By Sim Jae-Duck, The Chairman Of The Organizing Committee Of The Inaugural General Assembly Of The World Toilet Association
20. Interesting Concept
21. A House I Used To Drive Past In A Little Iowa Town. All I Ever Heard From Locals Was That This Place Had A Terrible Leaking Problem When It Rained
At the time of writing, the ‘Here It Is, I Shaming Architecture’ community had 64.1k members. However, it is growing so fast that when you read this, dear Pandas, that number could be much, much higher. In the last week alone, the group has grown by more than 7.3 thousand members. And they have created more than a thousand posts in the last month.
22. They Drew The Line At A Fountain In The Kitchen
23. You Too Can Have Your Own White Castle
24. I Will Haunt Your Dreams! Residential Building In Belgium
Because of this rapid growth and the problems with it, the manager of the “Architecture Shaming” group, Oregon-based Matthew Brühn, addressed the community and the changes that took place in April. Basically, the rules are now much more structured.
25. I Think Syndrome From The Incredibles Lived Here
26. Bangkok’s Elephant Building. The Tusks Are A Bowling Alley In My Imagination
Matthew pointed out that the administrators were tired of the “massive influx of negativity,” which came with more and more members joining the community. While the manager expressed his admiration for how amazing many members are, he also noted that the group will start filtering out too aggressive posts.
28. Saw This On A Walk Today. A Table Lamp, In A Glass Box, Hanging From The Roof Of A Carport
29. This Is Plane Awesome
30. Spotted This Gem In Tel Aviv
“Don’t take it personally; we’re just trying to create an atmosphere where we can all have fun and be kind. Now is the equivalent of a small town of us all here now, so that will be harder, “Matthew pointed out. He added that mentions of politics and religion will be removed, while all potential new members will have to answer some questions before entering. at the end of the day leads to a friendlier and happier community that, we are sure, abound of you pandas will want to join.
31. Kind Of Reminds Me Of A Church (Granted, A Strange One) But It’s Actually A House With A 6,000 Sq. Ft. Garage… And Its Own Car Wash
32. Surrealist Neighborhood
33. Forbidden Waffle In Santiago
34. This Building Has My City In A Uproar
35. Please Don’t Take It Too Seriously, Just A Surprised House
36. This Place Is All Curb Appeal
37. The Glorious Flower Of Communist Brutalism That Is The Former Central Post Office In Skopje, Macedonia. Some People Want It Preserved
39. I’ve Been Looking At Homes Trying To Get Ideas For When We Move In A Few Years And I Came Across A House That Was Perfect In Every Way Except One
40. Car Dealership Trying For More Of A Classy Look!
Watch this space for more information on that. Stay tuned to Feeta Blog for the latest updates about Architrcture, Lifestyle and Interior Design.