This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best and most relevant experience. If you agree to our use of cookies, please continue to use this site or click "Accept". You can change which cookies are set at any time in your settings. Learn more by clicking on "More information". More Information
My Shortlisted Properties
No fav items found
Sale

Dream oaks villas house best oppurrunity b-17 islamabad

B-17, Islamabad
Date Update : 06 Nov 2021

Rs 1.25 Cr

Houses for Sale
Call

Facts

Price
Rs 1.25 Cr
Category
Houses
Reference
ID-58168
Bedrooms
5
Bathrooms
6
Area
5 Marla

Description

We are here for the solution of your problem Its a best opportunity to buy a villa house at B-17 Islamabad at a very reasonable price on full payment or installments it's up to you
• CDA Approved
•24/7 security
• Society Transport
• Gated Community
• B-17 Multigardens
• Fasial margallah hills block (FMC)
• Society tranport
• 5 Marla Villa
• double story with basement
• Lavish and green enviroment
• Garage
• 2 storerooms
• 3 tv lounge
• 10% payment on time booking and and 10% after 1 month of booking total 20% Downpayment.

Tenure 1.8 years
Feel free to contact with us we are 24/7 available to serve you.
Map
View on Map

Similar Houses around B-17

Read more
Rs 2.60 Cr
4
4
1250 Sq. Ft
B-17, Islamabad Houses for Sale Nov 20
Read more
Rs 42.68 Lac
1
1
569 Sq. Ft
B-17, Islamabad Houses for Sale Mar 20
Read more
Rs 65.17 Lac
2
2
931 Sq. Ft
B-17, Islamabad Houses for Sale Oct 10
Contact Us
Please quote property reference
Feeta -
when calling us.

Popular Cities

All Cities