Bacha Khan International Airport (BKIAP) was once called as Peshawar Airport. Let’s talk about history! It is known as the international travel hub and is considered as the fourth busiest airport in Pakistan. Location is way simpler and just about a 10-minute drive from central Peshawar. It was renamed to a Nationalist Political Leader, Bacha Khan. It has become the easiest yet convenient for the people of Peshawar as you can plan any trip domestically or Internationally. The staff there won’t let you wait more because it provides the best service and uncountable flights.
Now there’s one thing you cannot just ignore is that the Airport itself is expanded and has recently being evaluated having the highest percentage of internationally bounded flights. Now stay with us to have a proper guide to Bacha Khan International Airport so that it can provide ease for you and you can get to know more about it.
Basic Opportunities for Passengers
There are several opportunities being provided by the Airport to the passengers you might want to know.
- Peshawar Airport provides really reliable walkways for both Cargo flights and Passengers.
- There’s perfect parking for bigger aircraft and for narrow-bodied aircraft as well.
- A huge runway for about 9,000 feet long and 150 feet wide.
- It is further connected to Civil Aviation Organization.
Peshawar International Administration
The basic responsibility of their management is to look over both types of flights; Domestic and International as well. It was first inaugurated by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA). Subsequent responsibilities are:
- All sorts of activities concerning airline and its operation are being improved and controlled by this department.
- In terms of air-trafficking, better construction of infrastructure must be provided by them.
- Lastly, they are professionals in providing affordable prices for air transport.
Probable Connections of Peshawar Airport
The link starts from the neighborhoods, basically from DHA and Hayatabad. Now it connects major cities like Peshawar Ring Road as well as Grand Trunk Road. Furthermore, it is linked with the regions of Northern Bypass, Charsadda, and Dora Road respectively.
Let’s make headway to have further know-how about the typical area that are connected through BKIAP.
- University Town
- Riaz Shaheed Colony
- Hassan Ghari
Not just these areas but also the nearby residential areas are included.
What is the Best Possible way to Reach the Airport?
This Airport is situated in Hayatabad, moreover, the major benefit you can possibly get is the nearby connections which means that it has become easier from any core of the city. Now with all these benefits you are provided with the shuttle service given by Daewoo or solely use public transportation to reach through. As the city is entirely amazing so there’s no way near difficulty is possible.
Important Facilities Provided by BKIAP
Apparently, the services are provided by the Airport staff and faculty has its importance. You can get almost every service instantly if needed. Following are some basic ones and you must be aware to have a perfect know-how:
- All kinds of services related to Medical and Emergency
- Proper protocol
- Senior citizens are more prone to get special care
- Porter’s services are also included.
- Proper and reliable service is available for baggage and trolleys
- Mart is available for food and other services
- Prayer rooms for Muslims
- Restrooms with fastest internet service
- Shuttle Services provided either way
There are plenty of functional airlines set off through Peshawar Airport that must be known including International and Domestic as well. Subsequent are the main ones:
Air blue, Gulf Air, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Pakistan International Airlines, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Shaheen Airline, Etihad Airways, Air Indus, and Air Arabia.
Here we conclude with everything related to your knowledge so that you can get a proper idea if you ever get to visit Bacha Khan International Airport Pakistan. You only must go through the details and the facilities it is providing for better passenger service. Even though it has become more convenient for the people of Peshawar mainly as it is considered as the fourth busiest airport across Pakistan. For further queries and details, don’t hesitate to reach out to our website, and also you can directly contact us to know more.