Buying a property in Pakistan is an entirely uphill and challenging task, especially when you have never been to a real estate in Pakistan. When you have money in your pocket, then everything related to property looks appealing and rosy. When you deal with different property dealers, every one of them will make you believe that you will be a millionaire if you invest in their plans and projects. In some cases, this might be true, but in most cases, you’ll end up losing all your money over some shady projects.
Real estate Pakistanis undoubtedly a significant investment in businesses, but the Pakistani Government never regulates it. The lack of authentic information gives room for wrongdoing. Therefore, one should be very careful while investing. He should spend some of his time to gain knowledge through all the available means. There are numerous property scam reports in Pakistan, even in the big cities like Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad. These property scams include selling illegal properties, selling fake documents, selling encroached properties, etc. Scams that are related to the government have time risks. In this case, you lose the cost opportunities.
How can I buy a property?
If you are thinking of buying a property in Pakistan, then real estate investments can be a good or bad option, depending on your choice of estate agency. A suitable property can bring you good fortune, but a lousy property may not get you any gain or fortune. These conditions depend on how much homework you have done. If you are an investor, you cannot always make the right decisions, but you can decrease fraud and loss risks. You can do this by doing proper researches and homework. To be on the safe side, you should always keep the following points in your mind.
- You must know your sponsor and have detailed information about them. You should always check their reputation in the market to get better knowledge about them.
- You must know the project in which you are going to invest.
- You should know the location of the land before investing in the project.
- After knowing the location, check the master plans like project features and town planning.
- You should check if the developer is good or not.
- Look for trustworthy and authorized dealers in the market.
- Compare the price with the market price.
- Always verify the documents from the society office.
- Meet the owner of the land before buying it.
- Never pay the full amount in the first meeting. Instead, pay in advance.
- Always demand a copy of the sale agreement.
- Make transactions of the property in the form of payment orders.
Moreover, if you are new and want to invest in a property, then you must go for some of the trusted real estate of Pakistan. The trusted and verified property real estate agencies of Pakistan include feeta.pk, zameen.com, saibanproperties.com, etc.
Feeta.pk is the most trusted and verified property portal based in Pakistan that offers its customers the highest level of services. It was established in 2020, but it has overturned the whole real estate of Pakistan. This portal enables you to buy, sell, and rent properties all over Pakistan. Using this app, you can find flats, houses, plots, and apartments in almost any city in Pakistan.