Learn how to digitally track your NADRA CNIC record
Guide to tracking your NADRA CNIC
The launch of a national Digital Pakistan campaign and the digitization of the National Database Regulatory Authority (NADRA) are obvious indications that the authorities are more focused on introducing tech-driven solutions to help the wider populace. All of NADRA’s records now are digitally trackable and easily accessible, thanks to the implementation of a digitized system. We’ve got you covered if you want to track or verify your NADRA CNIC record digitally. In this instance, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide.
The government of Pakistan is promoting the role of e across the country with the help of trying to cut technologies and solutions. The launch of a national Digital Pakistan campaign and the digitization of the National Database Regulatory Authority (NADRA) are obvious indications that perhaps the authorities are more focused on introducing tech-driven solutions to help the general public. All of NADRA’s records are now digitally trackable and freely available, due to the implementation of a digitized system. We’ve got you beat if you wish to track or verify your NADRA CNIC record digitally. In this case, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide.
How to Track Your Nadra CNIC Record
SMS services are used by the NADRA CNIC tracking system. It’s interoperable with all of Pakistan’s mobile networks. So, if you’re unfamiliar with the procedure, don’t worry; it’s very simple. And here is how to get a hold of your CNIC via SMS.
- To begin, open the text or email window.
- Now, email your desired CNIC number (a 13-digit long number that really is unique) to 8300.
- You will expect an official response on your screen. It will only take a few seconds to conduct a NADRA record check by CNIC number.
- The information you’ll get contains the CNIC’s owner address and also the registered CNIC’s zone data.
- That’s how you may get a hold of your CNIC by SMS.
To use this method, you may not even be able to obtain a name or any other information from NADRA CNIC data in Pakistan. You may have to use the NADRA SMS verification process instead of the NADRA CNIC tracking system to obtain this sort of information. Let’s learn much more about the CNIC verification process.
How to verify Your CNIC Record in Nadra?
The NADRA CNIC Verification Process, like the identification tracking system, operates through SMS. This process is easy to utilize regardless of which mobile phone connection you have now in Pakistan. Now, here is how to use SMS to verify your CNIC.
⦁ The very first thing you have to do is to open your text message window.
⦁ Now enter the CNIC number that needs to be verified.
⦁ Send text messages to 7000 with your message.
⦁ For the process of nadra cnic requirements to be fulfilled by SMS, you may be billed PKR 10 tax and tip.
⦁ You’ll get the CNIC’s owner’s name and also their father’s name in reply to your mail. This is how you’re using SMS to verify your CNIC.
Many people save energy and time by not needing to access NADRA centers every time they have to track or verify a CNIC in Pakistan because of the SMS tracking system. Let’s discover more about the NADRA CNIC verification process via its e-portal.
How to Use the Nadra CNIC Verification Portal to Verify Your CNIC?
Even the first stage in this direction is to register for the NADRA e-portal. Here are a few basic steps to follow if you don’t know how and where to register for the NADRA online portal.
- Type https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/authenticate into your browser.
- Select ‘Create the New Account’ from the drop-down menu. Fill out such a form-like page with your information.
- Fill in the interpretation of complex as needed. In Pakistan, that’s how you register for the NADRA online system and verify NADRA CNIC Records.
- You’ll receive a Text message with a verification code after you’ve saved all of the information, that you’ll have to submit later in the campaign. This is to confirm your account on NADRA’s e-portal.
- You can simply log in to use NADRA online services when you’ve completed the account registration process.
- These options will appear on the screen after you log in.
- To complete the CNIC verification system, click on ‘Verisys Services.’
- To verify your CNIC, you may want to use online payment options.
- The price of verifying your CNIC online is PKR 300.
- You may have to check a box next to a confession to complete the online CNIC verification process.
- Finally, you’ll obtain information on verifying your selected CNIC’s ownership.
- How to check your fingerprint record online?
- Accessing NADRA’s online verification system to check your fingerprint record is a simple process. That’s how to finish that in just a few simple steps.
- And first foremost, you must go to NADRA’s Pak Identity website.
- Now, scroll from the bottom to the middle of the page, in which you’ll find a site devoted to online fingerprint verification, complete with some missing fields.
- Fill in the blanks, containing your CNIC number as well as the date it was issued. Complete the form by correctly entering the distinctive CAPTCHA code that appears just before the “Check Fingerprints” button.
- The system will check not whether you have a fingerprint record.
If indeed the record does not exist, you may have to update your fingerprint record at your local NADRA office. Below is a comprehensive list of NADRA offices in Lahore and Karachi. We’ve reached the end of our guide on how to track your NADRA CNIC record online. We hope this will make the process go more easily for you. Please email us at blog [email protected] if you’ve any other information in this area. You are also free to discuss any questions on the above procedures. We’ll do everything that we can to respond to your emails as quickly and efficiently as possible.
For the latest updates, please stay connected to Feeta Blog – the top property blog in Pakistan.